We already expected the iPhone 3GS/3G to get the HDR photo capture functionality, and now the HDR Camera Enabler has arrived in Cydia under the ModMyI respository for jailbroken iPhone 3GS/3G devices. Your jailbroken device will need to be running on iOS 4.1 in order to get this app to work. If you want to capture HDR photos on your iPhone 3GS/3G and or don’t want to upgrade to the iPhone 4, then this is probably the easiest way to get the job done.
Next Story: Microship owner looking to pass on his legacy
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2010-02-04: AT&T Finally Allows 3G Streaming For SlingPlayer On iPhone
- 2010-04-11: Multitasking Possible For iPhone 2G and 3G In iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-11-22: Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free