The homebrew community can be a very sensitive subject, depending on who you are talking to. We do know that HP does support the homebrew community, as Palm’s Jon Zilber recently talked about the webOS community by saying the following about homebrew :
[..] a robust community of developers and fans has evolved around homebrew apps, beta apps, and unofficial system tweaks. Palm generally can’t offer support for these apps, but we do support the community’s ability to create and use them (at their own risk).
To summarize everything in a nutshell, both HP and Palm will work together with the homebrew community in order for all users to have the best experience possible.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: homebrew, HP, palm,
- Seen at: precentral.net