The HTC Desire Z and Desire HD are only fresh out of the oven and online retailers have begun to list the pricing of the device. While the original press release didn’t give us a price, we have managed to dig up various prices for these devices. Amazon Germany has begun to list the Desire Z at EUR519 ($678), while Amazon UK lists the same device for GBP430 ($671), along with an October 11th launch date. Another online retailer has listed the Desire Z and Desire HD at GBP430 ($671) and GBP470 ($734) respectively, and is also suggesting an October 11th release date. Will you have saved enough dough to purchase either phone by the time the release date comes around?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-07-22: HTC Desire HD will not receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update
- 2012-07-16: Ice Cream Sandwich update for the HTC Desire HD cancelled?
- 2012-04-09: HTC One V ROM ported onto the Desire S and Desire HD