There is no way to confirm the authenticity of this at the moment, but a document has surfaced, apparently depicting the successor to the HTC HD2, the often mentioned Windows Phone 7-powered HD7. While no specifications were mentioned, the design does look quite similar to the HD2 and you can see a dual-LED flash at the back, microUSB connector, headphone jack, and large display. Actual specifications of this device might be appearing sometime soon, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2010-10-11: HTC HD7 ready to rock your world
- 2010-10-20: HTC HD7 Launching On T-Mobile November 8 For $199.99
- 2010-11-07: Pictures From HTC HD7 Have A Pink Tinge?