Windows Phone 7 is being primed for a release, so it makes perfect sense that more and more Windows Phone 7-powered smartphones are being leaked out at the moment. The HTC Mozart has been a pretty long running saga to date, and good thing we now know more about this smartphone thanks to a specifications leak. Powered by a 1GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, it will be accompanied by a 3.7-inch WVGA Super LCD display, 512MB ROM, 576MB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera with Xenon flash, Dolby Mobile for superior mobile entertainment needs, and a 1300 mAh battery that will hopefully last the distance. This handset will be slated for an European release since it sports quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and dual-mode UMTS/HSPA (2100/900) support. We do hope to see this walk through the FCC’s hallowed halls, though.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, htc mozart, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: intomobile