For those of you who can’t get enough of coffee wherever you go, you might be interested to pick up the icoffee – assuming this concept is realized in due time, of course. Inside the icoffee, you will find a refillable water tank, a quartet of synthesized ceramic cups, a rechargeable battery (or adapter) whenever you need power as well as the ability to brew up to four cups of java on-the-go – perfect for the average car as everyone can get their caffeine fix. The cups are made out of ceramic, being tough as nails while resisting damage or breakage without scalding your fingers even when hot coffee is poured within.
Next Story: Doctor Who sonic screwdriver Wiimote on its way
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept