It shouldn’t be surprising to anybody that iPod accessory makers have begun to make accessories that are designed to turn your iPod nano into a digital wristwatch. We’ve previously seen some designs already, and now Incipio has announced the Linq for the new iPod nano, offering a rugged carrying solution for the iPod nano, while allowing it to function as a fancy wristwatch. Compared to most designs out there which charge you for just a strap to clip your iPod nano on to, the Linq actually offers a rugged case around the iPod nano, protecting it from bumps and knocks. It actually does a good job of hiding the fact that you’re using your MP3 player as a watch too. Incipio hasn’t mentioned a pricing or release date for this yet, but we’ll be keeping an eye on it.
Next Story: Is Intel's Sandy Bridge a graphics game changer?
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2013-07-01: iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-07-28: Timesnap lets you watch movies on your wrist
- 2011-06-23: beyzacases Nano Band turn your iPod Nano into a classy watch
- 2010-09-10: iLoveHandles Turns Your iPod nano Into A Watch