The Android-powered smartphone has just gotten yet another feather in its cap – we’re talking about the IP Webcam software which will enable video streaming over the handset’s camera via Wi-Fi connectivity, turning it into a network camera for remote viewing. All you need to do is install the free app, tweak settings such as a login ID, resolution and image quality, and load up the URL in a Web browser (a client that accepts streaming video is also good to go). Image quality isn’t top notch, but what do you expect from something as basic as this? At least you can check on whether your furkid is up to mischief at home or not. What other uses would you find for IP Webcam?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted