You might remember the iWatch concept that we brought to your attention a while back, and it was joked when the new iPod nano was introduced that it could possibly double up as a watch too. Now a picture has surfaced of what it would look like if you tried to do that, clipping it onto your standard watch strap. It actually looks quite similar to the iWatch concept, and looks quite fashionable to boot.
Next Story: Concept: Solar-powered Traffic Lights
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-04-02: Return of the camera in the 7G iPod Nano?
- 2010-12-27: iPod nano watch clone