Meizu’s CEO Jack Wong certainly has the cheek to announce that the recently introduced iPod touch looking suspiciously close to the upcoming M9II Android-powered phone. This is rather hilarious when you think about it, since the M9II is still vaporware to the public as we speak, and the M9 isn’t even out yet either – at least until early in October. One can expect Android 2.2 to ship with the M9II, coupled with a 4-inch display, a front-facing camera with flash in the rear, and a Cortex-A9 processor. Nice to have a laugh before we cap off the day, eh?
- 2014-04-13 Meizu MX3 With Ubuntu Spotted
- 2014-03-23 Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2014-03-05 Meizu MX4 Could Be Announced On 6th Of March
- 2014-02-19 Meizu And BQ To Roll Out Ubuntu Smartphones
- 2014-01-21 Meizu Teases MX4G And MX4G Mini