Iran recently flexed their militarty muscle by unveiling three squadrons of new flying boats known as the Bavar 2, where it will feature a machine gun, the possibility of missile attachments as a deterrent while toting surveillance cameras to keep a keen eye out on the masses, to make sure everyone toes the line in the Iranian regime. No idea on just how stealthy it will be, although Iranian officials have trumpeted the fact that its hull makes it undetectable by radar. Watching the video shows that the Bavar 2 isn’t the quietest military vehicle to date, so that would be counterproductive.
Next Story: T Mate helps you interpret languages on the spot
- 2013-09-16: Iran Lifts Block On Twitter, Facebook
- 2013-02-04: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Wants To Be First Iranian In Space
- 2013-01-28: Iran’s Space Monkey Was Retrieved Successfully
- 2013-01-16: Iran To Launch Live Monkey To Space In February
- 2012-09-30: Iran: No love lost for Gmail block