Now that the PS3 jailbreak code is out in the wild, you shouldn’t be too surprised to hear that all sorts of hacks are surfacing to allow various devices to jailbreak the PS3, allowing users to backup their games to the internal or external hard drive. We’ve previously had reports of users jailbreaking the PS3 with a Nokia N900 or Palm Pre, but this time a user has managed to do so with his TI-84 calculator, which sounds really neat, though Sony probably won’t be too happy about the whole deal. You can check out a video of this in action after the jump, and if you need a stunt to impress your friends, this might be just what you’ve been looking for.
Next Story: 750GB HyperDrive Connects Directly To Your iPad
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-16 Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11 Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31 Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2011-04-11 PS3 hacker Geohot settles with Sony over jailbreak, but did he just lose?
- 2011-03-18 PlayStation 3 version 3.6 firmware jailbroken
- 2011-02-11 Sony allowed to inspect PS3 hacker's hard drive