Now that the PS3 jailbreak code is out in the wild, you shouldn’t be too surprised to hear that all sorts of hacks are surfacing to allow various devices to jailbreak the PS3, allowing users to backup their games to the internal or external hard drive. We’ve previously had reports of users jailbreaking the PS3 with a Nokia N900 or Palm Pre, but this time a user has managed to do so with his TI-84 calculator, which sounds really neat, though Sony probably won’t be too happy about the whole deal. You can check out a video of this in action after the jump, and if you need a stunt to impress your friends, this might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: calculator, jailbreak, ps3,
- Seen at: brandonw.net