We’re invited to be guest Tweeters at today’s webcast “An insightful talk with Tony Hsieh“. Tony is the CEO of Zappos, a popular online retailer that was recently acquired by Amazon. The conversation is hosted by our sponsor: HP Input|Output. Here’s an overview:
“Today customers have higher expectations of companies and brands. They have evolved into enlightened consumers and have the power to propel brands to tremendous success. Join us on Input | Output as we talk to Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh about leveraging technology and people for the good of the customer and positioning your brand for success.”
If you would like to ask a question to Tony Hsieh, drop a comment below, or participate on Twitter with the #hpio hash-tag . Follow the link to the webcast (Sep24, 2pm PT).
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-04-10: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Motorola Xoom Powered by NVIDIA's Tegra 2 (Final call!)
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-12-05: TimelineX Laptop to Win @ Ubergizmo. Ends Monday Dec 6 at 23:59PT