The omission of a physical keyboard on the iPad has encouraged many accessory manufacturers to come up with Bluetooth keyboards for the iPad, and Kensington has come up with such an accessory for the iPad. The Kensington iPad Bluetooth keyboard will set you back $99 when it begins to ship in October and does a pretty good job of turning your iPad into a netbook (of sorts). The keyboard also features hotkey buttons to activate the home screen or even control media playback. One benefit of this keyboard is that it’s built directly into the protective case, ensuring that you won’t have to lug around an additional accessory with your iPad. The Bluetooth keyboard is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery that should be good for up to 3 months on a single charge. Check out a video of this Bluetooth keyboard after the jump.
Next Story: Motorola Android Tablet To Arrive In Early 2011?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-01-03: Blast your iPad music with iHome portable speakers
- 2010-08-24: Bluetooth Keyboard iPad Case Turns It Into A Netbook
- 2010-09-21: Jorno iPhone Keyboard Offers Compact Foldable Design
- 2010-11-04: Jawbone JAMBOX: Small Speaker, Big Sound, Smart and Stylish
- 2010-12-07: Adesso iPad Folio Case with Removable Bluetooth Keyboard