For those of you who want to enjoy stereoscopic 3D gaming after watching numerous 3D films over the course of this year and yet cannot afford a PS3 to do so, how about taking a trip down to the local arcades instead? This is applicable only if you live in Japan, where gaming giant Konami has released a 3D version of their Road Fighters games, letting you choose from a bunch of powerful vehicles, reveling in all the 3D action thanks to seat mounted 3D glasses. Of course, if 3D is too much for you, there is always the option of playing it in 2D. Why not rope in three other chums of yours and enjoy 4-player co-op?
- 2014-03-18: Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15: Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-27: IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses
- 2010-08-02: Metal Gear Arcade starts to pop up in Japan
- 2010-08-17: Terminator Salvation Super Deluxe Model brings exclusivity to gamers
- 2010-11-04: 3D Android Games Coming, But Will We See More 3D Android Smartphones?