Word on the street has it that Logitech has started to ship its Revue set top boxes to various retailers including Best Buy. Total shipments are expected to go beyond 500,000 units before 2010 is over. This is huge news, as it would mean Google TV is surely making inroads into homes throughout the US as there are also other Google TV-enabled devices which will be sold by various manufacturers. As a result, Google TV might even surpass the 1 million household mark by the time 2011 rolls around. Here’s a slight refresher course for the Logitech Revue – it will retail for $299 a pop, although there are whispers of DishTV offering customers a subsidized price of $179 in addition to a $4 DVR fee.RELATED
- Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- Bill Gates Terms Amazon Prime Air "Over-Optimistic"
- Google Chromecast Custom ROM Released
- Galaxy Gear Faces The HK 417 Rifle
- Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- Follow: Logitech, logitech revue, revue, set top box,
- Seen at: electronista