Whenever one makes a purchase decision for luggage, you basically get what you pay for. Something cheap might not necessarily mean it is of good quality, and the same principle is applied to mice by Earth Trek as they tease the Japanese market with their Luggage Mouse. Shaped and designed to look like an actual piece of luggage, this is not only lightweight, but is also shock-resistant (to a certain extent). It will be made available in the Land of the Rising Sun soon in a quartet of different colors, although pricing details have yet to be released. We don’t suppose this is scratch proof?
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2009-08-05: MouseBlister aims to reduce RSI
- 2010-08-01: RollerMouse Free is a mouse alternative