Tegra 2-equipped Android tablets are starting to make themselves commonplace these days, and the LuvPad AD100 is one of them. Too bad it will only go on sale at the end of the month, which means it would have lost out on virtue of being the first to hit the market. What we do know about the AD100 would be it carrying a 10.1-inch display at 1024 x 600 resolution with capacitive multitouch capability, Nvidia Tegra 2, Android 2.2 (fantastic news), 512MB RAM, 8GB of flash storage, Wi-Fi connectivity, mini USB, HDMI output, headphone jack, a host of sensors and a microSD memory card slot. It will arrive in Japan for the rough equivalent of $474 after conversion, and as with most other Android-powered tablets, this one will not be able to support the Android Market.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: Tablet,
- Seen at: netbooknews