Eco-friendly vehicles are all the rage nowadays, and reports are in that Daimler has decided to go ahead with the production of a fleet of 500 Mercedes-Benz A-Class E-Cell vehicles early in 2011 which will sport battery packs and power electronics sourced from Tesla Motors. Details of the A-Class E-Cell vehicle are expected to be announced in mid-September ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show. The vehicle should be good for about 124 miles on a single charge, though the bad news is that there has not been confirmation that the A-Class E-Cell will be arriving in the US market anytime soon.
- 2013-08-20: Mercedes-Benz S500 Plug-in Hybrid Is An Impressive Ride
- 2012-11-30: Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car
- 2012-03-20: Autonet Mobile Wi-Fi entertainment system coming to Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- 2012-03-13: Mercedes-Benz Tweet Fleet helps you zoom in on empty parking spaces
- 2012-03-04: Mercedes Benz goes invisible