The Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse has been officially announced, although you won’t see it in the market until December – that’s pretty sad considering some people out there might have already reserved a part of their savings to bring home this sleek looking computer peripheral in time for the holiday season as a Christmas present. It works pretty similarly to the Mad Catz Eclipse mouse, as the Arc Touch comes with a capacitive touch strip alongside sensor pads between the mouse buttons which can be used to handle your scrolling needs as well as perform customizable shortcuts. As long as you have $69.95 stashed away somewhere for a December purchase, you’ll be all right – place your pre-orders today to avoid perceived disappointment when Santa starts ringing his bells!
Next Story: Sony Bloggie takes the touch route
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft Trademarks Filed Are Game-Related
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2013-09-24 Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition Announced
- 2013-08-13 Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2013-04-22 Microsoft Artist Series Mice Get A Refresh
- 2013-03-06 Kinect Will Soon Replace Your Mouse With Your Hands
- 2010-08-18 Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Revealed?