Paris Motor Show 2010 is the platform where Mini rolled out its spanking new electric scooters as part of the e-concept range. Targeting young urbanites who want to get around a busy city quick and fast without having to service monthly loans for a car, these new electric scooters are up to date with the latest trends of these yuppies, boasting some space on the handlebars in order to accommodate a smartphone, including the iPhone. Good thing it doesn’t come in a boring shade of black only, as you can choose from yellow/grey and British racing green shades. A lithium ion battery will power the electric motor that is located in the rear wheel. This ought to add more members to the green movement, making it a cheap way to get across town especially when you’re a student on a tight budget.
Next Story: Yet another HTC Spark leak in the wild
- 2013-08-28: MINI Roller Coaster Offers Plenty Of Thrills
- 2013-07-15: Japanese Electric Scooter Uses Your iPhone As A Dashboard
- 2013-06-04: MINI Mexico Brings Airbags To Washrooms
- 2012-08-07: BMW's Mini retrieves javelins at the Olympics
- 2012-08-03: Mini MINI R/C cars used to retrieve javelins and discuses in London Olympics
- 2012-07-06: Mini horn section plays with the London Philharmonic Orchestra