Pictures of the upcoming Droid 2 Global have surfaced, and that’s not all as benchmark scores and some technical details have also surfaced. While not everybody will be looking at benchmark scores, the fact that it sports an ARMv7 processor clocked at 1.2GHz will be mouth-watering to many. The device seems to be running on the same 512MB of RAM, and MOTOBLUR interface as the Droid 2 and Droid X. A 5-megapixel camera also seems to be present, and in terms of benchmarks, the device scored between 1566 to 1709 on the Quadrant benchmark and the Linpack score returned a figure of 16.499, which is definitely high. More pictures of the device after the jump.
Next Story: Sharp XV-Z17000 3D-ready DLP projector
- 2012-04-15: Motorola Droid 2 bugfix OTA update coming soon
- 2011-09-01: Motorola DROID 2 receives Android 2.3 Gingerbread update at last
- 2011-08-25: Droid 2 Gingerbread update detailed
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-10-07: 1.2GHz Droid 2 Global Briefly Appears On Motorola's Site
- 2010-12-16: Best Buy Drops Motorola Droid 2 Global, Droid Pro from Inventory