Some folks might be wondering why they would want to be bothered with rooting their Motorola Droid 2 phone, but if you want to take advantage of the device’s FM antenna, a hack has surfaced (for rooted devices) that will allow your Droid 2 to give you some old-fashioned music from the FM radio, though you’ll still need to attach the headphones to act as the antenna in order to make it work. The instructions have already been released online, but do remember that if you do decide to try this, you’re doing so at your own risk.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2010-08-16 Motorola Droid 2 plagued with signal problems?
- 2010-09-06 Motorola Droid 2 customers are extremely satisfied
- 2010-09-22 Motorola Droid 2 World Edition Comes With Speed Bump, White Casing