Some folks might be wondering why they would want to be bothered with rooting their Motorola Droid 2 phone, but if you want to take advantage of the device’s FM antenna, a hack has surfaced (for rooted devices) that will allow your Droid 2 to give you some old-fashioned music from the FM radio, though you’ll still need to attach the headphones to act as the antenna in order to make it work. The instructions have already been released online, but do remember that if you do decide to try this, you’re doing so at your own risk.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2010-08-16: Motorola Droid 2 plagued with signal problems?
- 2010-09-06: Motorola Droid 2 customers are extremely satisfied
- 2010-09-22: Motorola Droid 2 World Edition Comes With Speed Bump, White Casing