MuscleNerd has just tweeted nearly a day ago that the recently discovered jailbreak exploit by pod2g will play nice not only with the iPhone, but with other iDevices like the iPad and the iPod 4G as well. Sounds good for those who prefer to have their respective iDevices jailbroken, but the suits at Apple aren’t going to be smiling from ear to ear, that’s for sure. While there has been no time estimate touted by the Dev-team or other parties on when exploit tools will be spotted, we hope to report on the latest developments if any.
- 2010-12-27: iOS update helps to save an old language
- 2010-09-10: MuscleNerd claims pod2g jailbreak exploit works on iDevices as well
- 2010-09-10: iOS 4.1 gets back field test mode
- 2010-09-28: Apple iOS 4.1 decrypted
- 2010-10-25: iOS 4.1 bug bypasses lock screen to make phone calls