Mushroom Networks could very well be the first in the industry to introduce a wireless Broadband Bonding appliance known as PortaBella, where it is touted to deliver the fastest Internet connection available for both mobile and portable deployments. This hardy device will target various industries including Defense, Government and Emergency Response, where they require high-speed Internet connectivity off-site and more often than not, under extreme conditions – we’re talking about the PortaBella singing well within a temperature range of -4 to158 Fahrenheit (-20 to 70 Celsius). Basically, PortaBella will aggregate the bandwidth capacity of as many as four USB based cellular wireless Internet access cards into a single connection. Since it is small and lightweight, you can bring this with you just about anywhere you go. No more excuse for not checking your email even when you’re exploring volcanoes, eh? [Press Release]
Next Story: iOS 4.1 exploit discovered
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date