The newly shipping Apple TV has just received its tear down from iFixit, revealing the device’s specs and innards. It looks like the guts of Apple TV share a lot in common with other iOS devices, including the iPhone and iPad. The new Apple TV has 8 GB of NAND flash memory on board, 256 MB of RAM (same as iPad), the same Apple A4 processor that’s on the iPad and iPhone, and the same Broadcom chip on the phone and tablet that provides Bluetooth, FM, and WiFi b/g/n capabilities. There’s also a little space on the logic board that should accommodate a dock connector as well.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2012-01-16: Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-02-01: 3rd iOS SDK 4.3 beta to be seeded today?