Remember the self-lacing shoes that we brought to your attention a short while back? It was a cool realization of the self-lacing Nike shoes from Back to the Future II, though it had a rather ugly motor at the back of the shoes. Now the creator of the shoes is back again with a newer version, one that looks more visually appealing and still laces your shoes automatically. She’s seeking $25k in donations to design and sell the new version of these shoes, and you’ll get some trinkets such as stickers, key chains, and a T-shirt, depending on the size of your donation. So far she’s managed to get $1,400, which is still quite behind the target. Check out a video of these self-lacing shoes after the jump. Whether Nike will have anything to say about this design is another issue.
- Yahoo Mail Was Down Due To A Hardware Problem
- Remaining UK Blockbuster Stores To Shut Down
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Follow: back to the future, nike,
- Seen at: technabob