Mary-Jo Foley of ZDNet says that Microsoft could be working on a new Zune HD model, which isn’t really that good timing considering the new iPod touch has just been announced earlier this morning. If it were to debut sometime next year, then we wish Microsoft all the best, and hope that the hardware as well as software support and services available are able to be ahead of what Apple currently offers so that it will not be rendered obsolete when Apple rolls out yet another generation of iDevices. It was speculated that the Zune HD might just be powered by an ARM processor of sorts, featuring several UI changes that will clearly take its cues from the upcoming Windows Phone 7 operating system.
Next Story: Sony 3D Vaio notebook spotted at IFA 2010
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21 Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2011-10-10 Zune HD killed yet again
- 2011-10-03 Microsoft: Zune players officially dead
- 2011-05-04 16GB Zune HD slashed to $169
- 2011-03-15 Microsoft: Zune's not dead
- 2011-03-14 RIP: Zune music player