The NFS N-Pad has been touted to be a super slim tablet – but just how thin is it? After all, being described as “thin” is often relative (as beauty is in the eye of the beholder), so quantifiable metrics ought to be introduced for better context. In this case, the NFS N-Pad tips the scales at just 0.8 pounds, which is slightly more than half the weight of the Apple iPad. Powered by the upcoming Moorestown chipset from Intel with GMA 600 graphics, the N-Pad doesn’t sound as though it will be a performance slouch in any way. Basically, those who love customizing their gadgets might want to consider the N-Pad since it can handle Google Android, MeeGo Linux and other operating systems (Windows possibly) with aplomb.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review