Novatel Wireless has announced that it will be offering the industry’s smallest Dual-Carrier HSPA+ USB modem, the Ovation MC545. The device was previously demonstrated to be capable of a maximum download speed of 40.5Mbps when running on Ericsson’s DC-HSPA+ network. The Ovation modem supports the 900, 1900, and 2100MHz 3G bands, though it doesn’t look like it will be hitting the US anytime soon. The modem also features a built-in microSDHC memory card slot that supports cards up to 32GB.
- 2013-02-24: Novatel Announces MiFi 2 Touchscreen Mobile Hotspot For Canada Debut
- 2012-12-11: T-Mobile rolls out more iPhone-ready networks
- 2012-11-08: T-Mobile increases network speeds for iPhones in three new areas
- 2012-06-08: T-Mobile confirms iPhone compatible 4G HSPA+ network for WWDC attendees
- 2012-03-13: T-Mobile's LTE network might be accompanied by HSPA+ 84
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430