A press shot of Nikon’s replacement for the D90, apparently dubbed the D7000, has surfaced, giving us a good look at the button layout of this DSLR camera. The buttons have been slightly realigned and a dual jog dial is available on the left shoulder of the camera, giving users a little more control. Technical specifications remain the same, which means we should expect it to be a 16.2-megapixel shooter that supports 1080p HD video recording with a magnesium-alloy body. Pictures of some Nikkor prime lenses were sighted too, which include the 35mm f1.4 and a 200mm f2 lens.
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released