Looks like even Star Wars and George Lucas wants to get in on the 3D bandwagon as it has been officially confirmed that Lucasfilm will be re-releasing the entire Star Wars saga in 3D, beginning with The Phantom Menace that will be arriving in 2012. Considering the increasing popularity of 3D technology and the ease of purchasing a 3D-capable TV, it isn’t too surprising to hear of such a move. Jar Jar Binks in 3D, here we come!
Next Story: Sonos Controller App For iPad Is Now Available
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model