Stereoscopic 3D has just taken on a whole new level in the form of the Panasonic 3D lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras which was just introduced today at Photokina. This $250 still camera lens can be hooked up to its Lumix G series of Micro Four Thirds cameras, bringing along a new dimension to your family photos. Needless to say, you would also need to bring home a 3D TV in order to view these 3D photos, and Panasonic will be all too pleased to coerce you into picking up a 3D TV from Panasonic at the same time. This Panasonic lens comes with small twin lenses built inside, where they are separated by a distance of 1cm in order to capture the 3D effect.
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2011-06-06: Panasonic GF3 leaked?
- 2010-12-27: Panasonic AG-AF100 Micro Four Thirds camcorder starts to ship
- 2010-12-14: Panasonic Lumix GH2 offers new movie making experience