While the Panasonic Lumix GH2 hasn’t been officially unveiled at Photokina 2010 yet, the device is more or less confirmed, thanks to the poster campaigns that are going up at the moment, leaving us with no doubt as to what the GH2 will look like. Specifications weren’t mentioned, but the GH2 is expected to sport a 100-12,800 ISO range, 1080i video recording, high-speed burst shooting of 5 FPS and a 16-megapixel image sensor. A touchscreen LCD was also rumored to be included as part of the deal, and we should be able to sniff out the full details pretty soon.
Next Story: Rumor: Facebook Phone To Be Android-powered?
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2014-01-06: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 Compact Camera
- 2012-09-14: Panasonic Lumix GH3 spotted in a leak