Philips jumps aboard the 3D bandwagon with their latest Cinema display, where its high-end flagship 21:9 model will receive stereoscopic 3D technology in full 58-inch glory. As expected, this product will follow others in Philips’ route in terms of its pricing, sporting a €4,000 price tag. It will be three inches larger compared to its predecessor, and is slated for a September release in the UK. No idea on whether it will make its way across the Atlantic or not.
Next Story: Sharp delivers 3D TV with Quattron technology
- 2014-04-16 The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery
- 2014-04-07 Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-03-27 Philips Hue Tap Switch Runs On Kinetic Energy
- 2014-03-17 Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-02-17 Philips' Smart Lighting Wants To Change The Way We Shop
- 2010-09-03 Philips Dimenco 3D TV to usher in glasses-free future