The good people at Philips and O’Neill have come together to develop a bunch of new durable headphones that have been tested on the toughest O’Neill team riders including Matthews, Enderud and Jones. These super durable headphones will target those who live their live on the extreme edge, and will be hitting the IFA 2010 showfloor with a bang. The Stretch as seen above will be the toughest of the lot, where it has been inspired by the heavy-duty materials of wetsuits, hence being impact as well as crack-resistant. Made out of TR55LX, this material boasts a surface hardness that is six-times greater than the polycarbonate which sees action in many other headphones. Descriptions of the other models are available in the extended post.
The Snug is a stylish flat-folding pair of headphones which is touted to deliver a flawless fit and incredible sound. Hopefully it lives up to its product description! As for The Covert, this model aims to be like its namesake, bearing a discreet bud that is deceptively powerful, coupled with iPhone controls. The Specked will feature a trio of striking coloured earbuds that are tough and stylish, bearing tangle-free cords for longer listening experiences.
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2013-09-06: Philips Unveils Fidelio M1BT, L2, Frames Headphones
- 2012-01-09: Philips Metro SHL5200 Headphones
- 2012-01-09: Philips Downtown SHL5605 Headset
- 2012-01-09: Philips Uptown SHL5905 Headset
- 2012-01-09: Philips Fidelio L1 Headphones