We’d really like to check out the upcoming webOS-powered tablet, but until HP decides to let it loose, we’re still happy to check out other tablets from the computing giant. Next up a video showcasing the unreleased HP Slate has surfaced, and it seems to sport a rubbery texture at the back, probably because it’s an internal prototype unit. Technical specifications weren’t mentioned, but a front-facing camera was pointed out, and the Slate also offers a 3-megapixel camera at the back (as narrated on the video). Performance of the browser seemed a little sluggish, especially when scrolling, but considering it’s apparently a prototype, perhaps it should be overlooked. Are you still dreaming of a Windows 7-powered tablet from HP, or would you much rather see a webOS-powered one? Let us know in the comments section. Video is available after the jump.
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: hp slate, leak, prototype, video,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport