We’ve seen a few iPhone credit card payment systems recently, and now other platforms will be getting the credit card love too, in the form of ROAMpay from QuickPay Merchant Services. ROAMpay is a credit card machine that supports iOS, Android and BlackBerry. Users will be able to key in transactions and generate receipts after that. Real-time authorization for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express is also included. Check out a video of ROAMpay in action after the jump.
Next Story: Control Your Home Devices With Control4's WebPad
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2013-10-27: BlackBerry Removes Queue For BBM For iOS And Android
- 2013-09-16: Blackberry Messenger For Android And iOS Launching This September 18th?