Don’t think that High Definition streaming players will burn a hole in your pocket – Roku makes sure of this with their new line of HD streaming players that are known as the XD and XDS models, bringing features such as 1080p HD, Wireless-N and Instant Replay to the masses, right in the comfort of your living room. With pricing that starts from $59.99, you can more or less enjoy all your streaming videos in HD resolution, even having it work with older, standard definition TVs if you haven’t yet made the jump to digital. The entry-level Roku HD will retail for $59.99, while the more advanced Roku XD has Wireless-N connectivity and 1080p and will sell for $79.99, with the high end Roku XDS as seen above throwing in dual-band wireless technology and extensive connectivity options for you, all for a cent short of one Benjamin. Pre-orders can be made on Amazon, and with the host of streaming options available in the market today, it won’t hurt to bring home one of these even as an impulse purchase.
- 2014-03-28 Roku CEO Calls The Apple TV A "Money Loser" For Apple
- 2014-03-27 Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Now Shipping For $49.99
- 2014-03-24 Yahoo Screen Now On Roku
- 2014-03-04 New Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) Announced
- 2014-01-05 Roku TV Introduced