Motorola has certainly come back from the dead with their Droid line of smartphones over the past year, and this time we have whispers of the upcoming Droid T2 from Verizon which will hit the market before 2010 calls it quits. Apparently, the Droid T2 is touted to be the first smartphone in the world to run Android Gingerbread (which would be version 2.5 and not 3.0 since the latter could very well be called Honeycomb). What makes the Droid T2 special would it being the first Android handset that is based on NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 platform alongside full HD (1080p) video recording capability. Let us keep our fingers crossed that in due time, more details on the Droid T2 will leak out.
- 2014-04-24 Motorola XT912A Spotted On GFXBench With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked