Now here’s a phone that is meant to appeal to the female population of Android users, and while it comes in pink (we have a pretty strict ban on pink tech here), this one is an exception simply because only 5,000 of these puppies will be made available to the masses, so you can be more or less sure that it can fetch an above average second hand price if you aren’t too happy with it shortly thereafter. Developed in conjunction with Aveda, a US based cosmetic company, the Samsung Galaxy S Femme will come with a pink Galaxy S, an Aveda traveling kit, a travel kit voucher and a 4GB microSD memory card which sports Aveda software that delivers beauty treatment advice for perpetual beauty without resorting to go under the knife. No idea on pricing though, but we won’t be too far off the mark to suggest that it will be a wee bit more expensive than your vanilla Galaxy S.
Next Story: WP7-powered Samsung Cetus Caught On Video
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2011-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S family goes beyond 30 million in sales
- 2011-08-30: Mesmerize from US Cellular gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 2011-02-25: Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to get Gingerbread in March?
- 2011-02-14: Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 and 4.0
- 2011-02-02: T-Mobile officially announces the Samsung Galaxy S 4G