The FCC seems to be pretty busy today, as we also have word (and an image, of course) of the Samsung Galaxy Tab making its way to their headquarters. Being listed as SHW-M180S, the Galaxy Tab has also been described as a “1900 GPRS Mini-Tablet with Bluetooth and WLAN” device. Initial tests have confirmed that this will be a 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-capable device sporting 1900 GPRS support, although there was no mention of WCDMA frequencies. Apart from that, nothing on CDMA support was also mentioned, which probably means this Galaxy Tab will not make it to Verizon, but rather another model would. Time and tide wait for no man, but certainly we could wait for other Galaxy Tabs down the road, eh?
- Google Glass Plays Nice With WordPress Unofficially
- Samsung Co-CEO Acknowledges Possibility Of Flexible TVs
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: FCC, galaxy tab, samsung galaxy tab, Tablet,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness