Samsung’s Super AMOLED displays, as used on the Galaxy S phone, are already popular, as many folks were hoping that the freshly-announced Galaxy Tab would offer a 7-inch Super AMOLED display. While it would be a drool-worthy idea, Samsung executives have confirmed that the tablet will not be using a Super AMOLED display, but will instead offer a Super TFT display, touted to offer performance similar to that of a Super AMOLED display, while offering better battery performance at a lower cost. Will the Super TFT be able to satisfy the many Samsung fans out there that are in love with Samsung’s Super AMOLED displays? We’ll have to wait and see what the response is when the Galaxy Tab is launched. Video after the jump.
- Foxconn Reportedly Looking To Invest In Wearable Tech
- Microsoft Research: We're Not Working On A Smart Bra
- MIT’s 3D Motion Tracking System Gets “X-Ray” Vision
- Printvid Brings Four-Dimensional Video Prints
- Chromecast Update Build 14651 Released
- Follow: AMOLED, galaxy tab, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab,
- Seen at: gorumors