A recently uncovered speed test from DSLReports did point to the confirmation of a couple of Windows Phone 7 smartphones, where the first of the two is touted to be the Samsung i8700 aka Omnia 7, with the other being the HTC T8788. Both models will obviously be powered by the upcoming Windows Phone 7 platform, although the Samsung is tipped to be the launch phone albeit not being sold in the US (we haven’t seen it go through the FCC yet). As for the HTC T8788, this will be Verizon’s first Windows Phone 7 handset, and chances are pretty good it will not arrive this October since Microsoft has mentioned that CDMA handsets with Windows Phone 7 will not be out at launch. Image courtesy of Gizmodo.
Next Story: Samsung Transform spotted in Sprint document
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2011-11-23: Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Verizon confirmed for December launch
- 2011-11-18: Verizon bloatware found on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-11-15: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrives at the FCC, heads for Verizon Wireless
- 2011-10-26: Galaxy Nexus a Verizon exclusive?
- 2011-10-10: Verizon announces Samsung Stratosphere