Samsung’s Galaxy Tab has only just gone official and whispers are already out regarding the next-generation tablet from Samsung. According to WP Hong, head of product planning for Samsung, the next software upgrade for the Galaxy Tab will be Google’s Gingerbread, but there will be no Honeycomb update for the current Galaxy Tab. Apparently Honeycomb will be used in the next-generation tablet which will be arriving next year, as the operating system is optimized for a different type of tablet, thus requiring a different product. Do you think Samsung’s Galaxy Tab will be a strong challenger to Apple’s iPad?
Next Story: Griffin Wristlet iPod nano Protective Casing
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2011-02-15: Ice Cream Sandwich a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb?
- 2011-02-07: Android 2.4 to arrive in April?
- 2010-11-03: Galaxy Tab Confirmed To Receive Android Gingerbread And Honeycomb Updates