Samsung’s Galaxy Tab hasn’t reached the hands of consumers yet and the device is already generating plenty of waves in the tablet scene. Now reports are in that the Korean company has some lofty goals for this device as Samsung is expecting to ship 10 million Galaxy Tab devices and capture 1/3 of the world’s tablet market share by Q3 of 2011. Considering how much of a head start Apple’s dominant iPad and other rival tablets have in the market already, Samsung has a juicy challenge on its hands.
Next Story: Google Instant introduced at Press Event
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2011-09-30: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2010-10-08: Sprint to offer Samsung Galaxy Tab for $399?