The good people over at Samsung must have been Boy Scouts when they were much younger, simply because they kept to their word of rolling out a GPS fix for the Vibrant handset over an online download. You will be able to get it via Samsung’s Kies program, where it enables you to synchronize files from your computer to your handset. All you need to do is give the program a download, install it and a notification ought to pop up, telling you that an update is readily available. Make sure that the right drivers are installed as well beforehand in order to maximize it. It would have been a nice touch if T-Mobile went the extra mile to deliver the update over-the-air though.
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- Follow: GPS, Samsung, samsung vibrant, vibrant,
- Seen at: intomobile