It looks like Sharp will not let the Nintendo 3DS have all the fun with their latest smartphone that is equipped with a 3D display and will hit the market as rumored before the year is over. To make things more interesting, this special display makes room for 3D graphics without the need to wear active shutter glasses, courtesy of a lenticular lens within. Of course, with a targeted release date of 2010, it wasn’t mentioned whether this is limited to the UK, US or Japan markets only. We admit that Sharp made a smart move by offering such a handset, since owning one which requires 3D glasses just doesn’t make too much sense.
- 2014-04-07: Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-06: New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-01-22: Sharp Introduces Aquos Mini SHL24
- 2014-01-16: Sharp Announces 15.6" Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06: Sharp Unveils New 8K Television Systems