Do you remember the SoBi bike-sharing system that we brought to your attention last month? Well, the folks over at SoBi have managed to come up with a finished working prototype (pictured above) and the system is now being tested. In case you aren’t familiar with it, The SoBi system allows bike-sharing without the need for additional infrastructure, using a lock fastened to the bike’s wheel with a GPS system and transmitter built-in. When the bike is locked, it’ll appear on the SoBi app, and if you check it out, you’ll be responsible for its safe return.
- 2014-02-25: Motorola’s Google Smartwatch Prototype Spotted
- 2013-11-01: This Bicycle Uses A Hubless Front Wheel As A Storage Compartment
- 2013-09-03: Acer Extend Prototype Spotted
- 2013-07-25: Google Could Work On A Different Set Top Device
- 2013-07-03: Bing Maps Spots Prototype Russian Fighter Jet
- 2013-04-19: Mystery Samsung Model Leak Turns Out To Be Galaxy S4 Developer Prototype
- 2010-07-08: Bendable Bike makes for easy locking