When it comes to concepts, Sony has liberally used the term “Advanced Model”, and what you see above could very well be the A77 in its unofficial form. If it is indeed the A77, then it will most probably be unveiled at Sony’s press conference at CES 2011. We would like to think that the A77 can shoot HD video in AVCHD format and will be compatible with a vertical grip. Expect it also to ship with a translucent mirror and an Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor. Sony has already claimed that it will be more powerful than the A55, targeting serious enthusiast photographers. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title